9/11/2011
Chocolate Heaven is my first team building event with SHELL colleagues. We were served with yummy roasted meal & chocolate pudding. We learnt how to make choc. Very interesting! but I don't think I will give it a try coz I have the perception that Thorntons/M&S/Belgium choc is wonderful though.
I am very very missing Belgium choc.
The next day, Kirsty gave us gift card worth GBP10 to spend. This is so called THANK YOU card with money value. I have received TQ card with valueless..
12/11/2011
Too excited till cannot sleep. Anyway, no hard work I didnt expect much. Imagine the quality of work of lesser than a month to complete 20K words. And "Plagiarism". Learn to be grateful no doubt I am not the best!
I got my master!!!! bye bye worries ....I got my scroll. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it for my convocation. A bit upset as I need to perform closing & will be travelling on 21st to London & Prague in December.
However, stress would be coming soon as I need to do my ACCA. Sigh...study path never end lol!
Just back from my Friday's night drink @ AB1 with Gillian > my lunch buddy @ SHELL.

No comments:
Post a Comment