15/12/11 - Christmas Lunch & Secret Santa
Company paid us for the Xmas Lunch. Yummy meal indeed. Simple roast food less tastier than chinese food but healthier.
Secret Santa is a gift exchange event just my team. I got Locitane Shower gel & hand cream.I am the SANTA for Kirsty.( my process manager) Who is my Santa then? No one know coz it is a secret.
21/12/11 - Visit my sister @ London
I wish can practice my quarter end tasks. Unfortunately, I was fall ill. Then, I told my manager requested to have a day off.
I went home & been sleeping for hours before boarding a flight to London. Reached London at 11p.m & plus one hour bus to London central & lastly took cab to sis's place. I have paid GBP30 for the black cab. So ex!
Excited after been 1 year plus never seen my family member.
22/12/11 - Sight seeing tour
I have been to Museum, touring around the city & shopping around. Indeed very much different from Glasgow. Hustle Bustle city!
Most time cooking at my sister's place which save my money a lot!
No comments:
Post a Comment