I cooked cereal prawn, sweet & sour fish, herbal soup ( Bak Kut Teh), stir -fry spring garden. And dessert is apple tart from Farm Food.
| Herbal soup _ Bak Kut Teh |
| Sweet & sour fish |
| Cereal Prawn |
| British Spring Garden |
David ate a lot ...hehe..he used to eat little when dine-in at Saigon. He's a gay but both Hong & I never have bias judgement on him. We respect who he is. We like his happy-go-lucky character....always positive...
Most Scottish are rich but they don't like to show off. You hardly can tell these are rich group. David's family is rich too. But he keeps low profile...He has his own business, he runs his own salon.
He shared with us his love life with his boy friends. He bought me flowers + cards.
| Flowers & card from David |
Well both of them rated my cooking is good =)
He said next round would be dining at his house. next next week...looking forward.
| My Best friend _ Xiao Hong |
Dear Jeya,
08.08.11 ( Monday) Thank you note to Jeya ( My ex-process manager)
Dear Jeya,
Just wanted to say a billion THANKS for your compliment on me.
I went to Glasgow for interview this afternoon. The Scott lady ( Whoops..I can't remember her name! They were two ladies had a chat with me) told me you complimented on my past performance with RTRR team. Thus, without second thought they have been called me for an interview & without hassle to go through test. To get a job in UK is a bit difficult without having the post-study work visa.
Regardless whether I will be short-listed for the position, really appreciate your compliment.
Have a nice day!
Cheers,
Christine
No comments:
Post a Comment