Saturday, October 27, 2012

hesitate > Go back or stay?

I left Glasgow on the 15th and heading down to London. Now staying with my sis and one of her friend in a small room. Live like heaven with no job. Something I dislike is the living place. Really not use to share a single bed with my sis. Too small. Another girl is sleeping on the single bed herself. Aww, she got the luxury!
This is one of the issue driven me crazy to go home. I was thinking if I was to go back home sure I will have my own room. sleep comfortably. Rental in London is too expensive, 3 times than Glasgow.

Very lucky me! after two weeks, finally I received good news where I will be attending interview this coming Monday. It is a financial analyst role working for a reputable UK retailer. Doubt if the interview succeed, then I will need to start work immediately. Again that will be tied to contract of 4 months. However, I suppose to attend another interview which will be next month cause the hiring manager is away for holiday. That was the treasury role I am looking for. Should I wait for that?

I have in fact booked ticket to fly back KL on 6th of November. At first I was too depress, hearing no news with many job applications I have sent out.

I still haven't figure out, say if I got the job. Will I and Chen-Loong can still have long distance relationship? I am a bit frustrated and impatient already. So if either I give up him stay in London or back KL work harder and earn less money.Looking at current visa status, not easy for a foreigner to live in UK. As for my case, at most one year more then at the end I will still need to go back home =(  Chen-Loong have the perception that without dependant visa would be easier to come over to UK and get a job.How naive he is! I have been persuaded him to apply dependant visa but he never listened to me.

My cousin advise me to make a list pros and cons if I were to make decision stay or leave? But till now, I am hesitating. I am hesitating also because is Chen-Loong my truly soul-mate? Sometimes I have questions in my mind: I love Chen-Loong? or is Chen-Loong love me? No one is perfect for sure. Chen-Loong is not a romantic person. Don't ever expect he will call me everyday even now we are separated by miles.I will jealous sometimes with my friends. They talk to their loved one on the phone everyday. I  am a very calculative person somehow. I don't like to come out money from my pocket to pay the bills when I am with a guy. Chen-Loong like 50:50. But don't apply to me. Is because he is poor therefore he is stingy to me? Lots of question marks now, shall see how's the interview go. I think the god will give me a direction. Stay or go back.


No comments:

Post a Comment