Can't wait for the day to come! everything booked.
Finally the day has come.
First stop: Bergamo > one night stay at the airport hotel costs EUR 90. I paid for it.I felt too much. Shouldn't take Ryan air. Cheap air fare. Bull shit! landed at night, therefore have no alternative but to stay over.
second stop: Venice > a mythical city. Floating on the water. Enjoy ride on the water bus. Like a bus on the road. Venice is small but it is a 'maze' to me. Easier get lost. Love Basilica and the square surrounded with music played by the band. make the atmosphere so romantic.We stayed at Meastre cheaper and nicer room as compared to Venice. Opposite of our hotel is the train station.
third stop: Florence> A lesson learned ! I have booked the wrong date by accident. I suppose to book 15th but click on 14th. The inspector told us to repurchase tickets. Chen-Loong paid by credit card of EUR170 for both of us. Hate the queuing system! We have been queued for 3 hours to enter the Ufizzi museum. Chen-Loong and I had arguments. I walked my way and he followed behind but he didn't manage to catch my sight. We missed the Gucci museum and the climb the Duomo.
fourth stop: Rome > We suppose to spend 3 days. Again, we have been walking too much and we missed the train to Pisa and that link to Milan next. Chen-Loong swipe card again paid for another EUR 180. Rome is amazing. Vatican museum took us long. 1000 of people were queuing in front of us. I am a stingy person, I didn't book the online ticket cause need to pay extra EUR4 per person. At the end, I got to pay EUR 70 for both, skip the line tour. Still the agent not efficient took us another 1 hour waiting time. I like Sistine Chapel. Impress with olden times artwork the passion for art. Michelangelo spent 15 years to paint the wall till his hands handicapped.
No comments:
Post a Comment