8/6/11 ( Tuesday)
I have moved in to my new home. Fei & Rong now are my housemates.
Shock! the house was a mess + dirty. Really couldn't understand why gals house is so?
I did a deep cleaning bit by bit as I need to work sometimes. I clean bathroom, kitchen & my room. It is really not easy. very dirty. I need to wipe off those stubborn stain been there for long. It's really very horrible. Perhaps I am really not use to it ..with such a dirty environment coz my mom has trained me to be a very hygenic person. Now, recalling some past memories. I really appreciate my mom's hardwork to maintain the house ...it's just wonderful! Never know something call "san fu" if you never have done housework before. I am a very good example.
No tumble dryer & heater is not powerful...so that's the problem of clothing hard to get dry. And the whole house is super cold.
I have my haircut today, really need courage to act. Can't expect Hairdresser here to meet asian expectation. > A big sigh. I have spent GBP 15 for haircut.
I like grape fruit...it's like Pamelo..so juicy
Sales... 20p for gloves & GBP 1 for the winter hat > for dad & mom...
26/6
After work, I was walking home with Sharon. First time ever seen an open pee toilet for guys. Open toilet, open culture! It will be displayed by Aberdeen City Council every Saturday's night.
No comments:
Post a Comment