Friday, September 17, 2010

Count down - 1 week prior to my flying date to UK

Wow...very relax...with no work.. just play & eat. Counting my days & preparing to fly.

Monday : K Lunch with Grace Phua.


Monday : Tea with Shimi & Grace @ Full house.


Tue: Lunch with friends.

Calvin, Joshua & Kok Leong

Wed : Dinner at Daorae with my girl friends
Yummy Korean food!!!
From Left: Melanie, Grace Phua , Shimi & me

Wed : Clubbing night @ Operah, Sunway Pyramid




Fri: Drinks with friends @ Station One, Jaya One


Pinky, Ley Chu, Paul & CS



The day finally come...

Before departure to the airport my zi muis came to my house. So warm to see them...







farewell at the airport with my parents ~ the saddest scene. I thought I won't cried. At the end, I can't hold my tears...sob sob





No comments:

Post a Comment