Monday, April 4, 2011

April 2011 ~ Life in Aberdeen, UK

05/04/11

Beautiful Aberdeen ...it's Spring. Yet, still cold. I wear lesser layer but still with winter coat. No gloves, winter hat or scarft.

After a long long walk...finally I reached Joy's house. Taken many scenery pictures. I did cooking...simple dishes...Thai curry prawn, raddish egg & stir fry aubergines ...all in chinese style.

I like: Flowers blooming, plum tree...Japan feel > Sakura, Joy's house like a forest> many wild animals.Well, sad to hear Joy & Rod might be leaving Aberdeen very soon. No doubt at first quite dislike the way they treat guest. In fact, perhaps it's Canadian style of treating guest> my generalisation.
Glad to know Malaysian friend...





De-stress plans > Duthie Park + Riverside. Coursework + assignments ...never end stories ...indeed disastrous...how many sleepless night I had.

Appreciate great moments I had with those "mei mei"...so much fun! We had picnic @ Duthie Park & have taken many pictures.



Riverside

Duthie Park - my favourite type of flower ~ Cherry Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment