Saturday, February 5, 2011

Feb 2011 ~ Life in Aberdeen, UK

3/2/11

Chinese New Year celebration. I was the host & have been busy since morning with the preparation of cooking. Well, I have skype with my family & relatives at around 5a.m.My sis text me to wake me up. First time, celebration of CNY where I am away from home. Very much missing them...

I cooked most of it except "炒年糕" & "饺子"
年初一的 菜单: 翡翠汤圆 ( 朱古力汤圆) , 虾片,饺子,八仙过海(罗汉斋),橘子,炒年糕(步步高升),哈哈大笑( King Prawn), 年年有余 ( Sweet & sour fish)






Everyone compliments my cooking...Unbelievable...that I am a good chef!!!

6/2/11

Lots lots of "Miss"..I have skype with my zi muis' ..very touching by distance. They don't quite hear me but warm & happy to see everyone face.

I very cherish friendship with them because true friends hard to find.

Happy to hear Yen Peng good news. Wedding bell gonna ring. Her wedding will be in Dec, end of this year. Keep my fingers crossed, hopefully I can have enough money & landed a job. So I can go back to KL.

11/2/11

Nightmare has just begun...I have started my new job as waitress in a Chinese restaurant > Saigon. I enjoy food cooked by the chef. taste good, thumbs up!!! Only when I worked in restaurant then I got a chance to eat at outside. Otherwise would be too costly to me.

Find the working environment is much better than Jimmy Chung. somehow, very little pay GBP30/day from 4.45 - 12.30a.m. Very very long hours. Praying for a better job...

21/02/11

Am so sick...fever, flu & sore throat. Still I went to work & rush for my assignment. Why all bad thing happen to me. Sick & now I don't know where my key & USB drive gone. This time am so careless...

I got my results. Thank god I passed all papers. Those 3 papers which I didn't manage spot the right question, I don't do well. Just secured pass & another 1 I scored A. The one I scored A is where I can really  attempt coz what I read it came out.Wasn't too satisfied but  grateful because I pass & no need to re-sit. Re-sit is horrible. Most of my classmates fail at least one subject...is not because they don't read is the strategy of spotting. pity them ...


Am struggling for my 2nd semester...so much thing need to do. Assignment & etc...

28/2/11

I miss my pan mian...I made it myself > handmade noodle using plain flour.



And now since my sister warned me...time to lose weight. I am taking this meal supplement ..today is my first day on my diet plan. It tastes good...Lisa> my coursemate told me, this is one of the famous brand in US. It costs GBP5, Nidhi was the one who helped me to buy coz she is working at SuperDrugs. Is a staff price!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment